Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Favorite Things









You know how Oprah has her "Favorite Things" and everyone goes a running to get them! Well, I'm not Oprah... But I made a list of "My Favorite Things" that I would share with everyone if I had Oprah's money. This is a fun way to see what's out there and what your friends and family can't live without!

I love Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy lotion - "Sleep" - It's made with Lavender and Chamomile which is calming and relaxing. It really smells good!

Another favorite is Aquaphor. It's good for rashes, dry chapped lips and anything else that needs relief! You can find it at any drugstore! I am hooked on Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss in "Sugar High" "flavor". It's really shiny and tasty! No calories either!
I also like their Very Sexy mascara. It doesn't clump and seperates my lashes.
When we finished the den this summer, I didn't want to blacken the ceiling with lighting candles, so I opted for Yankee Candle's Scent Stories. Plug it in and it goes! It sends a light fragrance into the room and then shuts itself off after about 30 minutes.
I love Vera Bradley! Her bags are so pretty and well made! I love her small backpack! It's great to be hands free from carrying a purse. It's amazing how much these bags can hold.
Here's my newest favorite! It's called Demi-Glase by Williams Sonoma. I learned about it from my technique class that I took last week at WS. It's great for thickening sauces and adding incredible flavor! It's a jelly -type sauce that's concentrated stock & seasonings. I got the poultry sauce but it comes in beef and veal. I added it to some chicken stock, white wine & cooked it up. It thickened and I poured it over chicken breasts. It was Yum-o! It's a little pricy but it lasts in the fridge for up to a year.




No comments: