Sunday, March 2, 2008

7 Things I'm Happy for this Week - Week of 2/25



Every weekend I'm going to list 7 things that made me happy during the week.This is my attempt at looking for good things in life and hopefully it will makeme a more grateful person.

1 -I tried 2 more new recipes this week! I'm so glad I decided to clean out my cooking magazines last week. I cut out any recipes I was interested in trying. I've decide to try 2 new recipes each week. Try Baked Shells with Winter Squash and Chicken with Prosciutto and Sage - both were delicious!


2- I love this new learning video called Word World. It's on PBS and I found it at Target on DVD. It's about a world where all the objects are spelled. Brendan is having fun spelling new things on the show and spelling them out on sentence strips! I'm happy it's helping him spell!


3 -I'm happy I could fit in a hair cut for Brendan this week. He had his class photo and he looked like a ragamuffin! Since he was sick last week, we didn't fit it into our schedule. He loves going to see his girl "Debbie" at Kids Cuts.


4 -Only about 74 days until summer vacation! YEAH!

5 -I cleaned out my closet and got rid of those clothes that "maybe will fit some day" The way I look at it...if they do fit again...I've lost those last 10 lbs of baby weight...and I deserve new clothes!!

6 -I cleaned out my closet and ironed a bunch of clothes for the next few weeks! This will save me time in the morning.

7- What a warm weekend! I opened up the windows to let in the warm air...and let out all the stinky winter house germs! Goodbye snow! I can't wait until Spring!

Goodbye FEBRUARY ! - HAPPY MARCH!


No comments: