Saturday, March 8, 2008

"Brendan-isms"










Got Ice cream?
These days Brendan loves ice cream. Our latest trip was to Friendly's this past week for Brendan's reward for going on the potty. (Not to be graphic..#2 - we've mastered #1) Anyhow, it was his reward and we stopped on the way home from the stores.

IN THE CAR:

B: Mmmmm! I smell the ice cream! It smells like CHOC - O - LATE!! I looove chocolate!
Mom: So what are you going to get?
B: Chocolate ice cream, rainbow sprinkles, m&m's and "whup-cream"

Finally we arrived at Friendly's
Girl behind counter: "Hi!" Welcome to Friendly's! What can I get you?
B: CHOCOLATE!!!
Mom: You have to tell her what ice cream you want and what you want on it.
B: (repeats order - see above)
Girl: Ok, do you want a cone?
B: YES! (chooses cone type- yes there's quite a selection!)
B: Don't forget the m&ms!
Girl: You sure know what you want!
B: Where's my cone?
Girl: It's wrapped up - you can put the ice cream on it at home.
B: OK. I hope you put "whup-cream" on it!
Girl: Yes, don't worry I did!
B: We've got to hurry home now... I don't want it to melt and get all soupy!
Needless to say, we got home just in time! And ice cream was enjoyed by all! What a tough customer!

No comments: