Saturday, March 8, 2008

7 Things I'm Happy for this Week - Week of 3/3


Every weekend I'm going to list 7 things that made me happy during the week.This is my attempt at looking for good things in life and hopefully it will makeme a more grateful person.



1- No More STATE TESTS! (this school year, anyway!) I can actually teach!! NO pressure!!







2- Brendan got several birthday invitations this week for upcoming March birthdays! We bought all the gifts and I wrapped them! I'm sure he's going to love all the parties this month! Happy Birthday to all the kids!




3- Saturday was movie night - popcorn, dimmed lights, the big screen - all in the comfort of our PJ's and the basement w/the 50" TV! Brendan's pick- "Monster's Inc."

4- Loved my WS technique class this week - souffles! I'm willing to try it at home! I'll tell you how it goes next week!

5- There's nothing like a St. Patrick's Day parade! Brendan & Sean went to the Ronkonkoma parade on Sunday. Brendan was excited to see the firetrucks and wear his shamrock antennae headband. I was excited to get some free time at home! (not that I did anything exciting! WASH!)

6- I shopped online - a gift for Sean's birthday, I ordered the photos from Shutterfly from Brendan's birthday & Christmas, a new food/water dish stand w/ bowls for Autumn & a bunch of books from Scholastic. I love getting packages in the mail!

7- Here's to "Springing Ahead" and more daylight! Warmer weather! and "Open-toe" season for shoes and pedicures!

No comments: