Sunday, June 21, 2009

Interview with Brendan - The Daddy Edition

Happy Father's Day!

What is something that your dad always says to you?
I love you Buddy!


What makes your dad happy?
When I make good choices.




What makes your dad sad?
When I don't listen.

How does your dad make you laugh?
He tickles me.

What was your dad like as a child?
He was a boy.


How old is your dad?
100



How tall is your dad?
55 feet long



What is your dad’s favorite thing to watch on TV?
sports


What does your dad do when you're not around?
Play video games



If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Playing baseball


What is your dad really good at?
Chasing me and playing Mario Kart



What is your dad not very good at?
Chasing Autumn



What does your dad do for his job?
work


What is your dad's favorite food?
steak


What makes you proud of your dad?
when I play a catch with him


If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Mario


What do you and your dad do together?
play Mario Kart, have a catch


How are you and your dad the same?
we have the same eye color

How are you and your dad different?
I'm short



How do you know your dad loves you?
He says I love you Buddy


What does your dad like most about your mom?
He loves her

Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
someplace to watch sports

No comments: