- I started by purchasing black tier plastic trays for catching paper work. I put all papers I've got to get to on the top and Brendan's school papers on the bottom shelf.
- Then I have a basket for note pads and post-its. My other basket holds my coupon organizer and weekly shopping fliers.
- I have a can for pens,pencils, markers and scissors.
- Then I got a mail seperator for school/babysitting/house cleaning envelopes which I've pre-dated for the year. That way all I have to do in put in the $$$/check for tuition, weekly money for my sitter and my house cleaning woman.
- I also purchased those little metal magnetic cups for paper clips, magnets and rubber bands.
- On the top shelf are my recipe boxes, a basket for charger plugs, and menus.
I just open the cabinet to find everything I need at my finger tips. I usually clean through the bins about every 2 weeks to keep it all up to date and neat. Good luck and happy organizing!!
Click here to see the rest of my new kitchen and the adventures of Kitchen renovation!