Saturday, March 15, 2008

7 Things I'm Happy for This Week! Week of 3/10


Every weekend I'm going to list 7 things that made me happy during the week.This is my attempt at looking for good things in life and hopefully it will make me a more grateful person.



1- Yeah- My packages arrived! (See last week's 7 Things post) -Love that UPS guy! I got the photos, Sean's gift, & Autumn's new bowls.





2- It was so nice on Friday that Brendan and I even went for a little walk around the block. We saw some robins - Spring is almost here!


My bulbs are also coming up! Hooray! They usually get eaten! Before I know it I'll be heading out to get my flowers, herbs & veggies for my garden! I'm so excited!








3- Speaking of eating... we discovered termites have eaten part of the garage door. OK- so this is not something that made me happy...but I'm happy we have a good friend who is an exterminator and can help us out! Thanks GS! See you next Saturday!








4-My grandma's knee surgery went well. She is now in a rehab center and Brendan plans to visit her this week.


5- I made another good pasta dish to try. Baked Pasta with Spinach, Ricotta, and Prosciutto


I would serve it with your favorite sauce.

6- This week we took the 3rd graders to the Gasho of Japan to celebrate the end of our Japan Unit. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time!


7- Yum-o! St. Patrick's Day - Corned beef and Cabbage - and I didn't have to make it! My In-laws made it for us on Sunday! One meal I didn't mind not making this week! Brendan is happy they had hotdogs!

No comments: