Friday, June 5, 2009

He's FINALLY here!

After being 6 (!!) days late...he has finally arrived - Friday, May 29th! We were all happy and relieved that he had finally made his debut! It was a fast and quick delivery - 2 hrs after arriving at the hospital he was born. My contractions started around 5pm - 20-25 min apart. Then after dinner continued to be about 10-12 min apart. When we arrived at the hospital (8pm) they were 5-7 min apart. I dialated from 6cm to 10cm in about an hour. Pretty quick - like in the movies- one nurse said! Thank goodness for a quick epidural - the pain was minimal.



Here are his stats:
Christian John
5.29.09
10:30 pm
8lbs 10 oz
20.5 inches





Here's the proud "Big brother" Brendan who refers to Christian as "my baby" or "my baby brother". He needs to know his whereabouts all the time. He loves to hold him, kiss him, {annoy} him when he's sleeping- yeah, he's your typical big brother!! HEHE!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lynne,
He is so beautiful! Congratulations! I love the name and I am sure that Brendan will be a super Big Brother!!! God bless you all!