Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to All! We hope you had a day of LOVE with your family!
We plan to enjoy today ... it starts our week-long Winter break! It's going to be a busy but fun-filled week!

This morning I gave my ~Valentines~ a yummy {heart} shaped pancake breakfast! YUMMY!

14 things I ~LOVE


  1. Getting hugs oo and kisses xx from Brendan

  2. Getting hugs oo and kisses xx from Sean

  3. Making our house into a {home}

  4. Cooking/Baking delicious things for my family

  5. Spending a day in jammies

  6. Being a mom

  7. The color pink

  8. Getting chocolate hearts

  9. Vacations!

  10. Roses - not red but pink variations

  11. Getting pedicures

  12. Shopping!

  13. The words "I love you!"

  14. The words "I love you too, Mommy!"

No comments: