Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snips an' snails an' puppy dog tails...

We went for our level 2 sono yesterday, a long a lengthy measurement process, and we are excited to share the news that it's another BOY!
Here's a pic of our new little one...





Brendan's face was just excitement from ear to ear! Why did HE want a boy? "Because I know about boy stuff and he'll like to do boy stuff"- makes sense, right? Everything else looked fine and I'm still showing a due date of 5/23...but we all know that that's just a number....
Anyhow, I'm still coming to the realization that I'm going to have TWO little boys in a few months!! YIKES!! Everyone knows I'm the biggest "girly-girl" and my undying love for everything PINK, poofy, lots of sparkle!! I guess there will just be more pedicures, facials, and girly things in MY future...all for me!! HEHE!


So after the sono I did what any "all-american girly-girl" would do...go SHOPPING!! With a $200 gift card from my class in hand and my shopping sidekick (who has no choice in this situation and neither will his brother) Brendan and went on a shopping spree at Babies R Us! Oh yeah, we SHOPPED!! I really want Brendan to feel part of all this and so he picked out a few items he "insisted" his "new brother" would like. Including a dinosaur bath towel set, a hungry caterpillar rattle (his favorte book) and a bib that reads "I love my big Brother". I picked up so really cute sleepers and outfits - in what seems to be the new "in" colors - chocolate brown and blue!! I found so really cute jungle animals prints in warm browns and some wild west stuff too. We also picked out some new sheets, burp cloths, bibs, and bottles.














Well now to the washing...of all the clothes stored away from Brendan, folding them and putting them in the drawers and bins for future use, setting up the baby stuff (bouncer, swing, bassinet, etc..) Oh yeah, it will get done...probably by Saturday...HEHE!

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

Congrats!

Happy blogoversary!