Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Santa...

This Sunday we went to visit Santa. Brendan was a little nervous but excited to share what he wanted for Christmas. I was just determined NOT to be in this year's Santa picture... I've been in the picture for the last 3 years. The only one I wasn't in was the first one...Brendan was only 1 month old and asleep when Santa held him.
We arrived right at 11am to a long line. Brendan was very excited to see him as we got closer and we kept reminding him he was going to sit by himself with Santa. When it was finally his turn, he shyed a bit but then sat right on his lap. I instructed the photographer to start shooting because I didn't want him to get nervous and get up! We got some cute shots of him telling Santa what he wanted...we're not even sure what he was telling him because we were watching the pictures on the screen. But we actually had to tell him to hurry up and keep it short because he kept going on and on... The first thing he said when he came over to us was "Mommy, did you see me? I sat all by myself with Santa!!"
Here's the results....

No comments: