Sunday, August 3, 2008

MPM - Week of 8/3

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!

Now that the kitchen is done...I thought I'd give this a try! I usually plan my meals out for the week on Sundays before I head out the supermarket. I've never actually "posted" my menu! Hmmm....Here goes!
SUNDAY - Sun-dried Tomato cream sauce over pasta *new recipe!

MONDAY - Breakfast for dinner! Waffles with sausage

TUESDAY - {mets game for Sean} Leftover pasta & sauce (with meatballs & sausage) Make into heroes with bread

WEDNESDAY - Kielbasa with corn on the cob

THURSDAY - Skillet Summer Squash parmesan *new recipe!

FRIDAY - {mets game for Sean} Baked tilapia with herbs; with rice

SATURDAY - Tomato - zucchini tart *new recipe!

For more menus visit Orgjunkie.com


3 comments:

Lisa Knight said...

Sounds like a yummy plan! The skillet summer squash parmesan is one I'll have to look up!

The Frugal Momma

Anonymous said...

Yummy menu! The sun-dried tomato pasta dish sounds fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Your skillet summer squash looks great. We've been eating a LOT of squash and zucchini from my brother-in-law's garden!