Sunday, May 18, 2008

7 Things I'm Happy for this Week



Every weekend I'm going to list 7 things that made me happy during the week.This is my attempt at looking for good things in life and hopefully it will make me a more grateful person!

1- Sean is finally done with coaching girls softball. He has been home this week for dinner and we can finally all have dinner together. Yeah! I'm back to cooking regular meals!

2- I went to the Bloomin' Haus to pick out herbs. I got a variety of herbs - rosemary, thyme, mint, sage... and I treated myself to a Boston Fern. I always love the way the green leaves look. I put it on my deck outside...next to the herb pots.

3- I picked out a stainless steel sink & faucet for the kitchen! Hooray! Only a month to go!

4- Our butterflies are here and growing. I'll be updating the blog w/ new photos this week.

5- We picked out our new lease Grand Cherokee! We should pick it up this week. I'm really excited b/c this car has remote start, rear back up camera, SIRIS radio, a touch screen & built-in bluetooth connection! Cool...I'm such a gadget girl!

6- I had a great Mother's Day. I started out by getting a "spa pedicure" on Saturday. I love a good leg/foot massage! Then we had everyone over for our annual Mother's Day Potluck Brunch! I really didn't expect any gifts- I'm getting my kitchen!

7- We scored Laurie Berkner tickets! Yahooooo! That's right! For this summer. We are all excited - especially Brendan!

No comments: