Sunday, March 23, 2008

7 Things I'm Happy for This Week! Week of 3/17



Every weekend I'm going to list 7 things that made me happy during the week.This is my attempt at looking for good things in life and hopefully it will make me a more grateful person!


1- Hooray! It was only a 3 day week for me! Actually the day b/f Easter Break I was at District Office scoring the NYS math exam! So it was an even easier week!

2- We went to Consumers Kitchens to have a design made for our new kitchen. A big job but our current kitchen is falling apart...it's not going to last much longer... We hope to get a good price on a contractor in the next few weeks so we can order the cabinets.
3- One birthday party down ... only 2 more to go! We had fun at R.S.'s party on Friday! We have one on Saturday!

4- On Saturday we got together with some friends for dinner. The kiddies had fun playing! It's nice to get a chance to catch up with friends!

5- Brendan had so much fun on Easter morning "hunting" for eggs. I put out "bunny" tracks for him to follow (thanks J-9 for the idea!) and he searched all over. Of course he found his basket too. Full of candy - of which he enjoyed some of it for breakfast!

6- We had a nice relaxing Easter. Although it seemed rushed this year... we managed to have a low key day. A nice breakfast of cinnamon coffee cake and a delicious meal with family at my IL's house!
7- I got to spend some fun days with Brendan. We played trains, cuddled, played play-dough and played some games.

No comments: